Sanborn Square in downtown Boca Raton is the setting for the inaugural Boca Burger Battle – a showdown among local chefs and caterers for the title of Best Burger.
Twenty chefs and cooks will be vying for the burger crown by preparing their version of a burger – be it vegan, beef, fish or “other.”
Burger cooks from South Palm Beach County area
Those in the burger throwdown include:
- Biergarten, Boca Raton
- Gimme A Burger, Deerfield Beach
- BigJoe’s Burgers and Wines, Boca Raton
- Brewzzi, Boca Raton
- Red’s Backwoods BBQ, Boca Raton
- Boardwood Fresh Burger and Fries, Boca Raton
- Brickyard Micro Brewery, Boca Raton
- Saquella Cafe, Boca Raton
- English Tap & Beer Garden, Boca Raton
- Smash Burger, Coral Springs
- Rebel House, Boca Raton
- Super Dave’s Diner, Boca Raton
- Morton’s Steak House, Boca Raton
- 4th Generation Organic Market, Boca Raton
- Sultan Express, Boca Raton
- Sea Level, Boca Raton
- HiWay Burger, Delray Beach
- The Pub, Pembroke Pines
- Irie Spice, Fort Lauderdale
- Prosecco Cafe, Palm Beach Gardens
Other festivities on site
Along with the burgers, craft brews will be on tap along with specially selected summer wines and spirits.
A garden market and bazaar offers partygoers a shopping experience.
Tickets are $50 in advance, or $75 at the gate and include all foods and beverage samplings.
Festival-goers will get to vote on a burger champion, while a team of judges will name one burger “Best of Show.” Winners will be announced at the festival.
Boca Burger Bash: A Grilling Affair
- Where: Sanborn Square, at East Boca Raton Road and North Federal Highway, Boca Raton
- When: Saturday, July 14, 7-10 p.m.
- Tickets: $50 in advance, $75 at the gate – must be 21 or older
- Information and to buy tickets: Call 561-338-7594, or visit www.bocaburgerbattle.com