Three and four course meals are offered for $20 to $35 at lunch and dinner at the restaurants that are participating in the 4th annual event.
There’s still time to get in on the deals – with some top restaurants in all parts of the county offering samples off their menus at a savings. The program is designed to help out the restaurants in slow season and introduce locals to the venues.
Restaurants vary and their menus change. See samples of menus and a list of restaurants on the next page.
Restaurants vary from upscale French to casual American
A variety of restaurants of every genre is participating; steakhouses like III Forks, Capital Grille, Ruth’s Chris and Morton’s offer Flavor menus. Pistache French Bistro in West Palm Beach and Cafe Boulud in Palm Beach offer French fare.
Seafooders include 3800 Ocean in the Marriott Singer Island, Charley’s Crab in Palm Beach and City Oyster in Delray Beach.
For American and eclectic, check out Cafe Chardonnay and Ironwood Grille in Palm Beach Gardens, City Cellar and Longboards in West Palm Beach, The Restaurant at the Four Seasons in Palm Beach and 32 East in Delray Beach and Rack’s Downtown Eatery in Boca Raton.
Italian fare is at Renato’s in Palm Beach and Table 42 in Boca Raton, while Talay Thai in Palm Beach Gardens offers Thai fusion cuisine.
Here are some sample menus from participating restaurants. Some change weekly, while others feature the same menu throughout. For other menus, visit the Flavor Palm Beach website, where links to the restaurants can provide reservation information.
A sample lunch menu from Cafe Chardonnay in Palm Beach Gardens – $20 (Monday-Friday).
- Chilled Blueberry Soup, Moscato, yogurt and orange zest
- Brandied Lobster Bisque
- Warm Almond Crusted Goat Cheese, Fig jam and toasted raisin walnut crostini
- Roasted Beets, Lentils and Roquefort Salad: Golden and red beets, field greens and champagne vinaigrette
- Crispy Cornmeal Crusted Bay Scallops, Sweet corn ragout, frisse and grape tomatoes
- Moroccan Spiced Lamb Meatballs: Couscous, golden raisins, pine nuts, tomato and mint
- Organic Grilled Chicken, Baby Red Oak and Romaine Salad: Grilled Chicken, chopped egg, apple smoked bacon, diced red and yellow tomatoes tossed with a peppery green goddess dressing and garlic croutons
- Handmade Rainbow Chard and Ricotta Ravioli: Summer tomatoes, fresh basil and Pecorino Romano
- Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee
- Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake
- Key Lime Pie, Raspberry Coulis
Cafe Chardonnay is in Palm Beach Gardens; call 561-627-2662 for information or reservations.
For $30, a three-course dinner at The Bistro in Jupiter features:
- Arugla + Proscuitto Salad
- Coconut Brie
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Soft Shell Crab
- Beef Wellington
- Blackened Mahi Mahi
- Grand Marnier Souffle
- Chocolate Souffle
- Lemon Tart
The Bistro is in Jupiter; call 561-744-5054 for information and reservations.
The three-course Flavor dinner at Cafe Boulud, served Monday-Thursday for $35, includes:
- Golden beet borscht, smoked trout rillette, pumpernickel, crème fraîche
- House smoked whitefish salad, pickled beets, cucumber, toasted baguette
- Pâté de capagne, assorted pickles, petite salade, French artisanal mustards
- Mushroom Bolognese, strozzapretti pasta, fresh ricotta, pea shoots
- Sauteed mahi, creamy polenta, broccoli rabe, grilled king oyster mushrooms
- Duo of beef: Roasted hanger steak and braised short rib with pommes purée, creamy spinach, thumbelina carrots
- Pina colada creme brulee
- Ginger lemongrass floating island
- Warm upside down guanaja chocolate souffle with pistachio ice cream
(Cafe Boulud is in Palm Beach; call 561-355-6060 for information and reservations.)
Flavor Palm Beach
- Through Sept. 30 at participating restaurants
- Cost is typically $20 at lunch and $30-$35 for dinner; certain days restricted
- Website for information and sample menus: flavorpalmbeach.com