The menu is mouthwatering at the Green Jazz Brunch on Sunday at the Wyland Green Living Fair in Boca’s Mizner Park. It’s part of a two-day fair promoting an eco-friendly lifestyle.
Look at all this food:
- Whole wheat pancakes and waffles with strawberries, organic maple syrup and whipped cream
- Scrambled farm fresh eggs on toast
- Cheese grits in pastry cups
- Vegetarian black bean quesadilla served with tri-color peppers, cilantro, Monterey jack cheese, topped with a mango salsa
- Mahi-mahi ceviche served in edible endive boats
- Sweet potato and butternut qquash served in an edible filo cup with shredded coconut and cinnamon reduction
- Mini breakfast quiche made with free-range eggs, cheddar cheese, and turkey sausage, tomato, mozzarella, and basil served on whole wheat focaccia with a balsamic reduction
- Lettuce-wrapped farm raised white fish tacos with orange mojo salsa
- Summer veggie roll wedges of Thai clear noodles, organic carrots, spring onion, organic bean sprouts with a peanut dipping sauce
- Organic goat cheese tarts with sun-dried organic blueberries and organic cranberries
And we haven’t even mentioned the organic sparkling wine from The Organic Cellar, or bloody Mary bar sponsored by Potions in Motion and Rain Organic Vodka.
2-day fair focuses on eco-friendly lifestyle
The VIP action includes unlimited mimosas and includes the day pass to the Wyland Living Green Fair with its demos and lectures, vendor and information booths, Mobile Learning Center, sustainable cooking lessons from chefs, activities for kids to learn and interact and a chance to meet marine life/environmental artist Wyland as he paints a 50-foot mural.
Green Jazz Brunch
- Part of the Wyland Living Green Fair
- At Mizner Park, Boca Raton
- Saturday, Nov. 5, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, Nov. 6, noon to 5 p.m.
- Tickets for the brunch are $30 adults, and $15 kids and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Wyland Foundation. (A limited number of special discount tickets are available through LivingFla.com)
- For tickets and information, call 561-637-4441; livinggreenfair.com.