Act quickly if you want to get in on the six-course pop-up meal at Tony Sindaco’s Sea restaurant Wednesday night – he only has about 60 seats in the place.
He’ll be cooking with Doug Rodriguez, one of the original Mango Gang chefs from Miami; each chef will present three courses.
Sindaco, who said the dinner came together quickly, shared a brief version of the menu. The chefs will alternate cooking the courses:
- Doug: Laughing-bird shrimp ceviche
- Tony: Tuna tartare
- Doug: Anise-scented foie gras empanada
- Tony: Jumbo diver scallops
- Doug: Crispy Cuban pork belly
- Tony: Flourless chocolate cake with strawberries and chocolate soup.
Cost is $95 per person, plus tax and tip. Wines are included with each course.Sea restaurant Pop-up dinner, March 28, 7 p.m. 235 Commercial Blvd., Lauderdale-by-the-Sea 954-533-2580; seatherestaurant.com Cost: $95 per person, plus tax and tip; reservations required.