Monday signals a few fine meals and deals going on around the county.
Let’s start with lobster:
- At the Atlantic Ocean Club in Delray Beach, they kick off today for every Monday through summer a Delray Local Lobster Fest. All-you-can-eat lobster dinners are $39 (plus tax, tip) every Monday, starting at 5 p.m. You get a choice of sides, and if you prefer, other entrees from the main menu.
- Atlantic Ocean Club, 217 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach. 561-450-7557 – reservations recommended.
- It’s wing night at South Shores Tavern and Bar in Lake Worth – 30 cent wings (have to order 10).
- South Shores Tavern and Patio Bar, 502 Lucerne Ave., Lake Worth. 561-547-7656.
Move to drinks:
- On Wine-Down Mondays, bottles of vino are half-price at City Cellar in CityPlace. Any bottle under $99, ordered with a meal, is half-off.
- City Cellar, 700 S. Rosemary Ave., West Palm Beach. 561-366-0071
- Every Monday, martinis are $7 at Blue Martini. Bottoms up!
- Blue Martini is at 50 S. Rosemary Ave., West Palm Beach. 561-835-8601.
- Red Stripe beers are $3 and $4, and mojitos are $5 at the Reef Road Rum Bar’s Reggae Monday.
- Reef Road Rum Bar, 223 Clematis St., West Palm Beach. 561-838-9099.