This Thursday, West Palm’s Downtown Development Authority hosts the 4th annual Pairings Wine and Food event. It’s a fun night of strolling around downtown and getting samples of foods that represent the restaurants, as well as tours of shops and other businesses that will have discounts, sales and special offers for Pairing participants.
A number of restaurants and food spots will be serving tastes off their menus in sample sizes, paired with wines, beers, or cocktails.
A sampling of what’s in store:
- A Moscow mule and chicken meatballs from Hullabaloo
- A pomegranate mojito and chicken skewer from Leila
- A negroni, and a traditional Italian cocktail with Mamma’s Meatballs from Lynora’s Osteria
- Choice of wine with a mini beef, chicken or shepherd’s pie from O’Shea’s Irish Pub
- Margarita and guacamole from Rocco’s Tacops
- Mini cupcakes and coffee from Cafe Sweets Bakery
Several more restaurants will participate.
Other businesses, including Ultima Fitness Downtown, Run & Roll, Palm Beach Dramaworks and Palm Beach Segway Tours are offering discounts at their stores, and most will be open during the event.
Ticket prices cover admission, all samples and discounts.
For more information, visit the Downtown West Palm Beach website.
If you go:
Pairings West Palm Beach
- Downtown West Palm Beach
- 5:30-9 p.m., Thursday, May 28
- Tickets $25 online and $30 at the gate
- Information and tickets at downtownwpb.com/events/pairings/